Monday, October 11, 2004

Free expensive perfume. Woohoo. My favorite aunt passed along a huge bottle of Poison whilest I was home visiting w/ mom this past weekend. It's the official 'feeling randy' perfume *laugh* I believe you can tell alot about someone by the scent they choose... although that probably makes people wonder about me. I simply cannot pick one or two scents. I probably have a good 15 at the house right now, but I am trying to finish off some of the bottles and not replace them.

Some of my favorites right now:
- Poison
- Victoria Secret's Decadent Desire
- Realm

I think I'm going to ask for a bottle of Pure Poison for Christmas, it's an interesting new scent by Dior. I know I've smelled something similar in the past, but the exact origin elludes me.

Which turns me to a similar subject: what's up with guys that don't wear cologne. I appreciate the body spray commercials that are out now encouraging men to pick a scent as it does tie closely to memories. There is nothing more enticing than getting in close and smelling a cologne that works well with a guy's body chemistry. And if all else fails, a guy can get a gold star just by wearing Polo or Gravity.

"No you can't take me apart. -Fear Factory"

No comments: