Sunday, September 26, 2004

With all of the shopping I did this weekend I think we've once again confirmed how very female I am. We've also realized that I am quite the stark opposite from the Slipster in my preferences - almost to a humorous fault. There is nothing like a weekend of turning up noses at just about EVERYTHING the other person picks up. As long as I can periodically convince her to put some spice on her plain vanilla and she can convince me that I don't need to buy everything bad ass that I find in Fredericks and Hot Topic we can be friends for years to come. *laugh* But I DID need that bad ass red and black feather boa.

We did get to see a ton of dresses - the hunt is on to find just the right gear for the work Christmas party. Nothing perfect yet, but I know it's out there. So does one find the dress, and then a date to match the dress or vice versa? With my propensity towards shiney things and bad eggs, maybe it's just a natural match.

No comments: