Monday, September 13, 2004

Well after waiting a month and a half for my new digital camera that was on a 1-week back order, I've cancelled the order and placed an order with another place for the same camera. Gratefully, I found a site that offered free shipping, so it worked out to be another $5 cheaper :) It will be nice to have one that takes half the batteries, even if it eats through them just as fast. Plus I'll have optical zoom now.

I can't help but keep my eye on the storms heading towards Florida. The poor Keys. :( Even if my partner in crime (at the time) hated the water and the beach was one of the lowest places on his list of places to go - we still had fun snorkeling, riding on sunset cruises, and enjoying the island in general. Anyone want to leave early some day (after Ivan passes) and catch a brew at Finnegan's Wake? *smile*

"There's nothing like your smile made of sun. -Shakira"

No comments: