Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I got my hockey fix last night watching Canada and the USA duke it out in World Cup Hockey. I understand why Lemieux going after the 'wrong guy' after they explained the history between the two, but it just looked like Mario was out on the ice confused again. *rolls eyes* Retire my dear, just retire.

Placed my order for all of my freebie Pampered Chef goods. Woohoo. It's definitely going to help me get well on my way on that whole Christmas shopping thing. I can't believe it's September already. My next class starts in a week, but the basics appear today, I'm scooting to a new project at work in the interm while the old one waits for additional funding, bowling starts soon, lots of little things coming up - but not much to say at the moment.

One thing I did neglect to highlight from this past weekend was a delightful meal at Rizzo's. I had never been there before for whatever reason. The steak and onions I had were delish!

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. Yesterday afternoon felt like it should have been Friday. That should be an indicator about the week, no?

"If there is a hell, I'll see you there. -Nine Inch Nails"

No comments: