Saturday, September 04, 2004

For a freak who didn't get up til 11, I sure got a good deal done this lovely Saturday afternoon. I purchased some more Christmas gifts, ordered new bowling shoes (must start off this season well), picked up my apartment bathroom sink from Lowes, snagged my free panties *woohoo*, and a supply of their decadant desire (since it's getting discontinued, go figure) from Vickis.

The front lawn is mowed, the rose bush is planted, the laundry is done, the carpet is vaccuumed, and the dogs are happily gnawing on rawhide in the dining room. All this, and I even cooked today! Another 40 minutes and I'll be enjoying my delightful stuffed shells. It's been a while since I've made them. Quite strange to not have three faces hovering around the kitchen while I prepared them The gnashing teeth of those that wait searching each shell for a sign of 'weakness' which calls out for it's swift demise (the dogs were more interested in their rawhide).

No announcements today, which is contrary to the expectations given to us by the past two Saturdays. I guess we'll just have to wait out the long holiday weekend and see what comes out by Tuesday. Maybe I'll try and prototype our 'special gift' for the welcome party tonight. This is going be too funny.

No comments: