Saturday, July 31, 2004

Time to write a letter to the township begging for their hope. Maybe they'll comprehend what a mess a combination of another building and eliminating ground water drainage to sewage does to a basement. Yep, we flooded again last night. Now I'm in try to come up with an idea to slow the water mode. If there was an easy way - but no, of course not. If I could just get the township to put in drainage on the side of the road where all of the water runs (my side not directly across the road) I'd probably not have a water line a foot up on my garage door. Everything is moped up. On the bright side it forces me to clean the basement when this happens.

Okay, time to make like a champion and finish my one final assignment today. At least once I finish this assignment I can focus the next two weeks on my paper - which needs to be excellent to rescue my grade in the one class. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: