Friday, July 23, 2004

Hockey news... get your hockey news right here! Well it looks like we've signed our second goaltender - Kevin Reiter. We also re-signed Mike James. As for bad news for one of my buds, who is greedy and wants all of her favorites to come back making no room for my favorites: Notermann signed with Peoria. :(

This evening I also hit the Ferndale Jubilee to work the table with the Cruisaders. Much to my surprise, Jeff Zehr showed. So, I repeal my commentary - apparently my sources don't have clue what he looks like with his hair cut *shame shame*. I'll forgive the hair misgiving however as it was nice to see him and get a hockey hug in to carry me over to the season. I was just motioning to give him a sticker, but if he wants a hug, who am I to refuse *smile*. I also got to meet his wife and kids, two cuties. Hopefully if the pics are posted I can snag one or two to share on here.

Lots of rumors and talk to pick up as well at such events. But we'll see how those things all pan out before I make any further commentary. We also watched the first game from last season (in amongst the 'work') so I got to watch the Paulie fights from early in the year.

No comments: