Sunday, July 25, 2004

Ah memories. At church this morning I found out a member of my church is buying the place we rented down on Saylor Street so many years ago. I was just talking about that place last night at the Blvd, and how nice it was to stroll down the hill for a drink and stumble back up at the end of the night. Got to tell Don, the owner, how much I missed that place while it was gone.

I also ended up finding Timberline cologne at a cheapy store. Scent is definitely one of those memorable things, so I had to buy a bottle. Also bought some supplies so I have them for the team baskets the fan club makes up every year, so I'm ready to roll for that stuff.

Most softball tonight. Next to last set of games. We'll see how this goes :) At least the weather hasn't been awful for our games - minus that first one. Can't wait to see if we make the playoffs. Summer is almost over, that's settling in - however, that still puts the hockey season too far off!

No comments: