Friday, June 11, 2004

I'm back to Johnstown, and I guess the rain does follow me. Sorry! *smile*

It's been a rather pissy couple of days, not sure why I'm so moody. Mayhaps the b.c. patch and I aren't getting along, mayhaps it's just a random slew of irritants.

Another few points of interest (for those so inclined to become more knowledgable to my little world):
The big D should be final sometime soon. I think we're to the final stretch now, odd being that the proceedings have taken longer start to finish than it took for the M to become a joke.

My copy of Miracle finally arrived, suitable to help tie me over. (Psst... 134 days.)

Still trying to find top soil to finalize my garden areas. Maybe I'll get _A_ tomato out of this.

"There's nothing left to say. -Ian Van Dahl"

No comments: