Friday, June 25, 2004

Friday, I'm hoping to keep yesterday's good day rolling through today. So, I'm going to try taking joy in the little things early in the day to see if it will start something on a roll.

It's true it's true! There is finally a sign for Bed, Bath, & Beyond at the old Richland Mall plaza. Heaven! Naturally, the average Johnstown shopper will not appreciate this store, so I intend to get my fill quickly - before it's closed.

On another note: Bertuzzi was charged w/ assault on Moore. It's not exactly the type of hockey news I was hoping for, but at least it's hockey news.

And just something that makes me smile... Cheney said the F word! Go Cheney! :)

Maybe I should hit happy hour or something tonight - is there a chance of one of the work hotties being there?

"We were one team, no one denied. -Type O Negative"

No comments: