Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Stress stress stress. I don't know why I feel so anxious today. My stomach is just jumping around and it's starting to get annoying. The more often this happens the more I freak myself out because I'm starting to think I have some kind of sixth sense. The killer is not knowing if it's an indicator of a good or bad thing. Sometimes the feeling precedes something that could be considered both.

With much thanks to Kathy I have a copy of someone else's picture of Richard w/ his palm-tree date. A photo worth sharing.

Well, tonight's game options definitely tell me I picked wisely in saying I'll probably watch the Avs vs. Dallas. To heck w/ Boston, Montreal, Nashville, and especially Detroit :P The Vancouver-Calgary game could be good, but I don't appear to get that station. *rats*

Ok, just for humor (keep in mind I haven't watched much NHL this year - I've been too busy w/ the local games) here's my guesses...
Tampa Bay vs. NY Islanders = Tampa Bay
Boston vs. Montreal = Montreal
Philly vs. New Jersey = New Jersey (sadly)
Toronto vs. Ottawa = Ottawa
Detroit vs. Nashville = Detroit (VERY sadly)
San Jose vs. St. Louis = San Jose - it would be cool to see the Chief's affiliate roll.
Vancouver vs. Calgary = Vancouver
Colorado vs. Dallas = Colorado (I hope)

At least the Stanley cup playoffs will keep me preoccupied for a few more weeks.

"It's funny how I find myself, in love with you. -No Doubt"

No comments: