Thursday, April 15, 2004

Not tonight's news but I'm finally covering it. Reading knocked Wheeling out of the playoffs. I'm not sure who I should be cheering for. To be honest, I think it would be Wheeling - it was nice to believe in your heart that the Chiefs were the only team with a chance to step past them, but that was shattered by Reading. Maybe they're putting something in the Reading water recently. It should be interesting to see who steps out between Reading and Peoria.

It's not really been a good night for the teams I cheer for in the NHL either. Boston is down 1-3 in the 3rd - which is sad because if they could win this one they could just call this round toast, the Predators appear to be going down in flames today too. Now, lets see if San Jose can at least make me proud in the late game of the evening. Course I'll miss the Avs attempt to polish Dallas off on Saturday due to Quag's wedding. I guess it's a worthy trade.

At least something cool came of this evening. My bud Knip came for dinner and to hang out. It was good to catch up after a week of not seeing one another. Last night was hang out with Rex night, so I'm catching up with everyone.

Let's see what other babble have I to share with the world. Hmm. Aside from my latest and greatest purchases not much. There's the game worn Bates jersey from his brief Avs days *grin* and my latest attempt to learn something new... but that's another story for another day.

No comments: