Sunday, April 18, 2004

It's Sunday again. That means Monday tomorrow... *sigh* I need three day weekends, at a minimum. Quag's wedding was enjoyable yesterday. It was good to see everyone. I also had the pleasure of good company on the drive, that's always a plus. Thanks for playing the gentleman and being a good 'date' Rex. Better still the reception had a big screen tv with the channel set to ESPN! So I did get to learn of the Avs win, knocking the Stars out and watched a moment of Boston loosing whilest I gathered additional fruity beverage.

The weather was nice yesterday, but it was just plain gorgeous today. In Johnstown that's quite the rare occasion, so I tried to take advantage of it, however it's tough to do with little time between church and the first softball practice of the year. I did however get the deck furniture out and hose things down a little to get ride of some of the grime.

Time to start planning the first big cook out of the season. But I really should get all of the other 'outdoor' tasks underway first. I need the garden 'built', the lawnmower repaired... it never ends. Anyone know a (single) handyman?? No Law, not you... you're not single. *smile*

Happy Anniversary Binder & Amy!

No comments: