Thursday, March 18, 2004

Well it looks like my boys were hell on ice last night... taking things to the wire to win it in Atlantic City. The Chiefs were down by 2 late in the third, but rallied to score twice bringing us to a shootout. Demo pulled things off giving us a 1-0 shoot out victory. But of course, that's not all... Richard and Sully were piling up some major penalty minutes in the third. I wonder if Richard is just trying to re-blacken that eye, it's been a while.

While the guys were fighting hard in AC I was enjoying some tunes at the Haven, where a coworker's band - The Rain - was playing. Quite the pleasant way to celebrate St. Patty's. Tonight is a run to check out a new bar in Westwood called Album Cuts. They're bringing in some Chiefs players to play bartender, can't miss that. I'm going to be way tired by the weekend, I can see it coming.

"But soon again, starts another big riot! -Bjork"

No comments: