Thursday, March 04, 2004

Chiefs are now in a tie for third place in the ECHL after giving Reading a smackdown (their first loss at home since October). Woot!

On a related note I'm going to babble a bit about taste, as inspired by a late night chat. Ok, I have three "types", the first being the long haired hippie freak, the second being the guy that people say "isn't he a little too clean cut for you" and the third being what can only be termed as the hockey hottie. It's one of those things where an AVERAGE looking guy when given long hair or a black eye and hockey gear can become even more attractive. I can't explain it, I guess that's part of the mystery of attraction.

Now, the whole conversation stemmed from commentary that Zehr isn't that bad looking. Granted, he isn't a Bates or a Richard, but he's not bad. I mean, he has the long hair to help give him a little boost. Plus there is that whole attitude on the ice thing that cheeses me greatly. Notice the proportion of necessary attitude to looks which is required to make my list...
Bates - no attitude - can just stand there and still be hot.
Richard - good bit of attitude, smart ass - can stand there with a black eye and be hot.
Zehr - more attitude and goon than one man should contain - when geared up and being a royal jerk with his long hair all sweated up he can toss the gloves and be hot.

Follow me on this?

I also have the theory that much like the facial symmetry theory holds on politicians etc there is a similar tie to attraction. Mayhaps your tastes all have similar thresholds of symmetry etc!

For example, according to the website linked above:
Zehr: Radial - 95.35%
Paul: Radial - 96.23%
Bates: Radial - 97.32%

SEE!!! :) All I can say in summation is - sweet memories of Bates when his hair was longer. *woo - woo*

"Right now I feel invisible to you. -Avril Lavigne"

No comments: