Monday, March 08, 2004

Another very busy, hella hockey weekend - woot! Friday night's game was a disappoinging loss, but it was clear the Chiefs didn't give up in the last few minutes, which is always comforting. Hopefully we'll take Wheeling next weekend! Saturday was a shut out - 4-0, go Chiefs! :) They also put Richard and Zehr out at the autograph booth with Sully and Leinweber, so I have a few more pictures on my wall at work (one of Richard thanks to my dearie - as I instead got my jersey signed). Yes, I finally decided to mark my jersey. Richard signed it, and I dropped it off at the pro shop for lettering. So, now let's hope that Richard will be back next season.

I finally got to catch Lord of the Rings this weekend. So all those that chastized me as a slacker - there!

Yesterday was so nice I had the windows open for a little while. The dogs were out running and playing in the yard... it was a really nice day. But then it cooled off fast, in order to welcome one more overnight snow storm. BLAH. So here we sit with another 2 inches on the ground. Let's hope this is the last storm of the season.

I also had another stride accomplished this weekend. There is now new carpet in the apartment as well! Woohoo! It's looking REALLY nice over there. Too bad I don't have money to toss at the bathroom there right now. I guess that will have to wait until in between tenants later in the year.

"Let the bodies hit the floor! -Drowning Pool"
(I still wish they'd play this song during Chief's games)

No comments: