Sunday, March 28, 2004

Another cool hockey weekend is, for all practical purposes - over. Of course, as is the regular season. The Chiefs pulled off two wins this weekend, including an overtime win today against Cincinnati. It's always nice to enjoy a game with friends, but even better to do so two days in a row. I did do a little skating after today's game, luckily the ice was a little better than it was the last time. I DID also get my new Paul jersey signed *smile* he did at least give me a 'nice jersey' comment.

Tomorrow is luau night, hopefully I won't be as backward as the rest of the fan club would like me to be. While I don't know what I did to irritate them such that they'd be a bit rude to me - I don't really care too much at this point, they've got to deal with me - like it or not, and I really shouldn't be backward because of them. It's so high school.

No comments: