Monday, February 23, 2004

Wow I feel like I accomplished alot this weekend, and really there isn't much once you strip away the trips to the grocery store and various other routine things like laundry. I did get a nice visit in to my mother in Altoona, it was good to get a homecooked meal and to sit. I even badgered mom into selecting a few excursions for our trip to Hawaii that interest her. I love planning ahead, yes it probably bugs people, but I get so excited about trips etc. I'm such a child sometimes.

The kitchen, hall, and bathroom floor are getting started today since the carpet was ripped up yesterday. I can't believe how many things have been altered in that house since I returned last May. Time to start a list with dates so I have it handy when the time comes to finally sell.

Taxes are complete! Last envelope went into the mail this morning. I electronically filed with the IRS and NC, the two places who owe me money - I definitely want to get that submitted as quickly as possible. PA's was snail mailed, but I rarely get anything back nor need to pay them, so I can't complain.

I also finally succeeded in skating backwards at my practice on Saturday. I wasn't cutting up ice backwards, but I was definitely moving, which is progress. Look out... Bobby Orr *elbow elbow*.

"So you sit home, drinking alone, empty bottle in your hand. Don't even try to sort out the lies, it's worse to try to understand. -Type O Negative"

No comments: