Thursday, February 19, 2004

Well it's about that time of year again. "Hockey player salad". It seems like hockey players are getting tossed around from team to team on a daily basis. In addition to Irbe leaving the Chiefs, it looks like Bondra is leaving the Caps, Forget and Manzano got called up to AHL, and I'm seeing lots of other talk. At least the Chiefs did get a goalie assigned to them. I've heard that one of our current goalies, I believe it was Campbell broke his wrist now - with him injured and Irbe out the door we wouldn't have had a second goalie to suit up. So, welcome Patzold from Cleveland. Does that mean we'll have two "demo"s (pronounced dee-mo)?

On the dog front, I used my last three pre-paid prints on shutterfly the other day to get new pictures of my babies made. I love playing with their tools to make the pics even cuter. Check them out. Go ahead and click on one to see it full size.







Oh, on one last bright note I forgot to mention - my school loans are paid off. *WOOT*

"I don't wanna be a mean girl, I just wanna be your girl. -Lazy"

No comments: