Thursday, February 05, 2004

Mmm, mid-week hockey fix! Richard didn't get much ice time, but the Chiefs did easily glide to a 3-0 win over the Nailers. Hey Nailer fans... tell Reynolds to sit down and shut up. I polished off the evening with some Orchard wings and a few games on the bar-machine. I really need to price one of those games, even though it would be VERY bad for my productivity if I owned one.

So it's Thursday. Severe lack of motivation is kicking in again. I just want to go curl up in my nice warm bed and sleep for 24 hours straight. I don't know why I get these tired as hell streaks.

My class hasn't started off quite as stellar as the previous term... we were assigned groups instead of picking them this term. As you can imagine, that doesn't bode well. The whole class seems to be a little clueless on the use of the web interface... but my group seems to be having extra stumbles and confusion. If I wanted to babysit I would at least try to get paid for it. Wish me luck. Our group is to have some assemblance of a paper together by the 15th and it's been pulling teeth to even get feedback from the group members on a timeline much less to get notes from them on the read.

"Hey, I want to drive the Zamboni! -Gear Daddies"

No comments: