Thursday, December 11, 2003

Wow, a week that I'm actually busy at work - the world will never cease to amaze me.

Monday night's Chief's Christmas party was entertaining. It is quite a hoot to see all the rookies up there doing karaoke to frosty the snowman. I'm glad they have talent in sports, as they most definitely have a singing career to fall back on.

Hottie Richard Paul was in good form *smile* he even admitted to the accosting of others at the mall with wrapping paper that my friend Missy witnessed. What a bad egg, you gotta love it. But I behaved myself.

Bates is back on his feet and playing again. Quite pleased to see the Caps canned their coach after some of the snyde ass remarks he was making to the team recently.

At long last I also have some cake news! Schwanns has their mint pie in again. *mmmm*

On a final note of interest to the world I've taken myself back off the market. Maybe my selling price was too high.

No comments: