Monday, December 15, 2003

MISC
There's nothing better than the office Christmas party :) Excellent food, plenty to drink and amusing people to dance and chat with. Needless to say a good time was had, even if they DID neglect to announce the late bus and I had to steal Kirk's car to come home.

Hockey
Three cheers for the Red Wings going down 15 seconds into overtime this weekend *neener neener* Ok, so they did beat the Caps, but I'm always happier to talk about the Wing's failures. Hurrah to the Chiefs for smacking down Peoria, finally, and for holding to second place in our division behind the Nailers.

Dogs
With the 7-ish inches of snow we got the dogs are having a blast running to and fro. It keeps them happy (and tired) so I won't complain too much about the snow, at least not yet. Give me a few months.

Cake
Ok, back to the holiday party, it wasn't cake but it still was tasty and chocolate. I also had the mint pie from Schwans hanging around my house. So cake needs fulfilled.

No comments: