Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I've only had one day off work (Veterans day) but it feels like an eternity. So much seems to have happened.

  • I did manage to crank out my paper, who says procrastinating doesn't pay off.
  • Congrats to Andrew and Sandra, friends from NC who just announced their recent engagement.
  • A small group of us had a good time Monday night out kicking up heals and acting like pervs at the Orchard and Bobby Deans. Nothing better than good drinks, good wings, and good company. Well, okay there could have been some cake and hockey involved. *shrug*
  • Fingers crossed for tonights kick ass game - Canes vs. Caps. I'll cheer for the Canes, but won't complain if Bates manages to do well. They play again this weekend, so it will be a glorious hockey week for me.
  • My laptop arrived *woot* now I can work on papers from in front of the television with ease!

No comments: