Happy spooky season! It's time to load Steve our friendly skelly into the car and to start decorating. Hopefully I'll be more into it than I was last year.
My doctor visits all went well last week, and we're trying something. We'll see how it goes. In the mean time, I was reminded in the middle of the night with a terrible leg cramp what a beotch all of this is.
I am waiting to get final word - I heard that one of the former fosters was getting returned (for a second time) due to kids with allergies but they had also slated to bring me three kittens this week. Either way, I will be adding a bit more mayhem to my days.
We've settled in to the new school year routine. Frankly, I hate it. I don't want to share a bus stop, I want it to still be just us two. I'm now officially embarrassing her when I want to give her a hug and a kiss goodbye. It's happening. Make it stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment