No new (or former) foster babies yet. I spent my Labor day holiday laboring in the basement. I made great progress sorting canned goods so I'm not hunting for things and unsure of what I have left. I should be able to send the kid or the guy down to grab something for me too without it being a thing where only I know where things are. I also tossed some snacks that have gone out of date since kiddo got her braces and can't eat them. There were also things put aside, perhaps for the rescue's garage sales?
Other than that the weekend was pretty uneventful, but that's ok. With the rain we've had lately I could do with uneventful. While working in the basement I dumped the container I put under the pipe where the water comes into the house - it was full, so it's no longer a one-time thing and I'm glad I left the container there.
No comments:
Post a Comment