It happened, I may have gotten sick while traveling... at first I thought it was just my sinuses being ridiculous because I was back in PA and mowing my lawn multiple nights in a row but last night I was trying to get liquid to flow with the neti pot, having minor aches in my legs, and feeling off. No fever at the moment at least.
This morning is the first day of third grade - and with our transition to public school the bus was an hour later than it was in years past. I desperately needed that extra window of time attempting to sleep and the couch continues to call me. Regardless, girl is on the bus without a hitch. She's trying breakfast and lunch at school today - they have choices each day, it blows my mind. As to me with this switch there are hitches. I still can get into the powerschool account after needing to call to get student ID numbers and them giving me some other kid's number. When they removed that kid it locked me out of my account, so that's fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment