Friday, July 31, 2026

I am overdue to empty a couple of potato bins and I finally have peppers trying to change color.  The tomatoes - oh buddy are they treating me well this year.  The asparagus that was put into the ground is green and lush, she's taken to the crappy soil.  I hope she can stand the winter.

Kiddo's recommended next step for swim is AG 2, which is great.  She's interested in doing the next session, I'm trying to weigh how that lands with jiu jitsu which remains a priority to me for her to continue.  This week was her last summer camp (camp splash week #2) and it's all downhill from here until back to school (and birthday!)

We've been going through clothes and purging things she has outgrown.  This also gives me a good assessment of what she has for school, which is different this year without the uniforms.  We don't get bus or teacher assignment information for another week and a half - and I can't even sign up for the cafeteria stuff w/o a student ID that I haven't yet been provided.  The wait until the last minute mentality breaks my very soul.  At least this year we don't have a supply list to fulfill.

No comments: