Monday, August 26, 2024

My bestie is now 7.  She had a great party this weekend with her friends and given her desired theme (Halloween) I am prepped a bit earlier than normal for Halloween.

School is in full swing now too.  It's odd that she's gone, but I get a little more focus on work.

How quickly the summer flew by.  It's officially time to start trimming things back outside every week.  I tore down the plants that were done or not looking promising (broccoli, pumpkin).  The tomatoes are browning and finally turning enough to make it hard to keep up in consumption -- but we'll give it a go or make a small batch of sauce.

This past CSA bag came with cherry hot peppers. I'm hoping they won't kill me -- so I'm looking for a recipe.  One of my favorite egg's uncles made stuffed ones at a gathering at one point - they were amazing.  I should just ask for that recipe!

No comments: