Saturday, June 29, 2024

Well dang it.  That's what I get for being motivated and trying to cross what should have been a 10 minute task off of my to do list.  I have needed to clean my dryer vent for a VERY long time.  Today, I busted out the tool I purchased and got to it.  Suffice it to say I made it worse.  The end of the vent cleaner popped off and is now somewhere along the vent under Avery's bedroom.

I guess I'm not finishing laundry today.  Trying to find a handyman around here is a difficult task.  This is compounded by the extreme number of scammers that post vent cleaning services on facebook.  Anyone miss having actual phone books to try and find legit businesses?  I've left 4 or 5 messages and sent a few texts/fb messages.

I guess the good news is I could find someone reliable and start getting some of the other things on my to do list addressed around here.

No comments: