Sunday, August 18, 2024

Here it is, the end of the last weekend before school starts.  I managed a bit of time to get into the hot tub to relax.

I spent a bit of time tidying browned leaves etc out back today.  I will count that as a step to ready for next weekend.  Along with the brown/dead pieces so went the broccoli and cauliflower -- they weren't going to do anything for me -- and the lettuce that went to seed.  Tomatoes are a very regular gather now.  I am glad I have a variety of plants as the sweet 100s aren't producing a ton.

With company coming on Saturday and Sunday this coming weekend I need to spend time each evening tidying and getting things in order. I also need to pull out the Halloween decorations -- a Halloween themed birthday party is an excellent excuse to get decorating.

No comments: